You can create striking poster prints from any of your photos -- provided that the resolution of the photo is high enough.
View minimum resolution requirements.
If your photo is unsuitable for a poster print, we will let you know during the ordering process.
All posters come in 'gloss' finish.
To create a poster print, follow these steps:
- Roll your mouse over the Products menu under the Shop section at the top of the page.
- Click on Posters in the menu that appears.
- Select the album you would like to order poster prints from, and click the 'Open this album' button.
- On the next page, select the photo you would like to order.
- Click on the 'Choose this photo' button.
- On the following page, select your poster's size and finish (where applicable), and the quantity you'd like to order.
- When you are finished, click 'Add to cart' and the photo will be added to your shopping cart.
- Once you have all photo gift items and quantities selected in your cart, click 'Check out'.
- On the 'Billing and Shipping' page, enter your credit card information and billing address. If we already have this information it will be displayed on the page. Select your shipping method and the address to which you would like your order shipped. If we already have your address, it will be displayed on this page. When the information on this page is complete and accurate, click on the 'Continue' button to place your order.
To send your order elsewhere (e.g., to your office, to a friend) without changing the main shipping address for your account, select 'Ship to another address,' then enter your alternate mailing address.
Tip: We will ship your order to you, or to any friend or family member. All items in a single order must go to one address.
- If you have a coupon that applies to your order, type the coupon code in the box labeled 'Coupon #'. You can also select special offers like a second set of prints. When you are finished, click 'Continue'.
- On the 'Review and place order' page you have a chance to check your order one last time before placing it. Check your billing and shipping information. If you need to change anything, click on 'Edit billing' or 'Edit shipping'.
- If you want to add additional prints, or remove any from your order, click on the 'Edit' link.
- You will see a receipt for your order. Print or save this page for your records.
- Click on the 'Back to photos' button to return to viewing your photos.